Saturday, March 10, 2007

Definite way of earning money from SFI

Definite way of earning money from SFI: (letter to my SFI affiliate)

Dear Friends

I have received several e mail asking for advice. I understood that some of you could not understand the
SFI well.
May I suggest (which I believe) a definite way to get atleast some money.

1. Start a
google blog.
2. Copy my SFI description from my blog. But you must replace my 'gateway' (http://www.quickinfo247.com/9127784) to your (it will be like this.: http://www.quickinfo247.com/…….. )
3. Start a google adward. You must spend much time to understand this. I can help you. To start the Adward you should pay $10 only once. Worth spending this.
4. Then start google adsense. It's free. Did you notice the advertisement in my blog by google. Each click by someone will pay me a little amount. ( eg if 100 people visit
my blog daily if may gave me nearly $5). Again you have to learn the art.
5. Advertise your Adsense advertisement in your blog.

Now Adward will bring visitors to your blog. Some will become your affiliate.Some will click the adsense and give some money to you.

I suggest that initally you can advertise the 'clickbuck' gateway. (learn this in SFI)
Here you will not get affiliate under you ( They will be placed under someone) But you will be paid $1 to $4 for each affiliate.

Any help contact me

Good Luck




Erich Winnecke's Top Online Profits

Erich Winnecke is a well known name in SFI . He has trained several people to reach their goal. Still helping others. Visit his forum and get his advice to improve your business.

Join his team : Top Online Profits

http://www.toponlineprofits.com/tops/?tops=2332


Visit my site (Erick's Top online profit):
http://www.toponlineprofits.com/tops-2332/index.html
interview with Erich - visit here:
http://www.iahbe.org/FreeContent/0604ErichWinnecke.jsp




Here is another way to earn money:
Get paid for anything you write. More you write more you get. Try this


Earn money with online Survey:

Some reliable online surveys:

International:


My Favourite Forums

SFI D Board : Very useful for the SFI affiliates.
Why Do Work Forum: Very popular business forum.

Erich's Forum: Erich - A well none name in the SFI
SDN Forum : For Doctors, Medical students, Pharmacist etc,. But others also can join. There is a free classified section where you can advertise.
Talk Gold :


Favourite Work at home articles

Suzan Morrison


Sandy



This blog will grow!
If you like this , add this blog to your favourite (Book mark this)

No comments: